Web copywriting - the good and the not-so-good

Monday, November 20, 2006

Why have I been so quiet?

Don't worry - I've not had a nasty accident (I drive a Volvo). And my health is fine. So the reason for the infrequent blog postings? In one word: work.

On the front page of the Blackad website, I publish a list of what I'm up to at the moment. And right now, that list is dominated by one big project for a seriously large bank.

I've got a couple of other things on the go: a website for a hotel group, as well as ongoing copy for a global web-based brand and a big name in social networking. But it's the bank project that's going to keep me busy into 2007.

The plan is to use this bank project as a bit of breathing space to refresh the Blackad site and refocus the kind of business I take on. We've had a huge amount of success with our web copywriting seminars - as well as our traditional copywriting training courses. Expect to see more on this soon.

I'm going to get back to blogging as often as possible, if only to write down the good stuff I happen upon. See you soon. Or - at the very least - sooner than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home