Web copywriting - the good and the not-so-good

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I may be gone for quite some time

Well, the new business roll continues - with a couple of corking web copywriting wins that I'm not quite at liberty to disclose. At least not yet.

What I can say is that while I've been writing about web technology in education for the last couple of weeks, the next month or so is going to be spent editing another education website - but for a different client.

Then March looks like being taken up with web copywriting for a legal service. Oh, and then I go to Applecross for two weeks of pristine isolation in the West Highlands of Scotland.

The new business wins aren't really news in themselves. What's interesting is that almost every project that lands in my inbox is web copywriting of one flavour or another. And about time too - I've been banging the browser about this for years, and it seems clients really are shifting their attention to the web.

In the meantime, expect the "No new work until..." area of my website to look increasingly off-putting for new clients

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home